Sunday 16 October 2011

The Beginning of a New Chapter in more ways then one

So i've finally got around to doing this. Like millions of other people in the World I have decided for no particular reason to share some of my life with total strangers, or more likely than not no one at all. The Internet is littered by such things and I see no reason not to add to the electronic detritis.

This has all come about after a slightly random conversation a few weeks ago about numerous blogs I have started and never posted on more than once on many subjects as far reaching as Women in Science, Cooking and Running with Dogs. That conversation made me think just maybe, even if this is never read by more than a handful of people it still might be worth doing, so here we go, and as I'm at the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next in a metaphorical and physical way, this is it.

1 comment:

  1. As this is the first blog I have ever read, I have no idea of what I should post in response to the blog.....nor whether I should officially be allowed to put finger to keyboard based on the amount of alcohol this individual forced me to consume ( may I point out on a school night ! ) I will however post a response and simply refuse to take any responsibility or be held liable for anything that I write...after all I didn't have to sign a form prior to reading this blog !
    So anyway back to the point ! And now I realise that I have rambled rather excessively as this isn't about me ! I like your blog......have you considered that you could have multiple personalities ??? Or possibly be living at 160mph when the speed limit is 70mph ??? I await to hear more in order to decide which :-)

    ReplyDelete